The Ignatius Fund
The Ignatius Fund is the foundation for all giving and our first philanthropic priority. The fund, which replaces smaller, school wide fundraisers, provides for the schools’ most immediate operating expenses.
With tuition covering 88% of the grade school’s and 95% of the preschool’s operating budgets, the Ignatius Fund is crucial for filling in the gap between tuition charged and the true cost of a St. Raphael education.
7 Benefits of Donating to the Ignatius Fund:
- Invest in classroom technologies that improve learning and prepare our children to more effectively use the tools of tomorrow;
- Keep premium Catholic education affordable so children from around the Triangle have the opportunity to excel in mind, body, and spirit;
- Furnish important curriculum resources and specialized teacher positions that enrich our students;
- Provide our dedicated faculty with professional development opportunities to ensure continued academic excellence;
- Expand financial aid assistance;
- Enhance facilities and grounds to ensure our campus is safe and attractive;
- Immediate impact on the financial health and long-term stability of our schools.
Gifts to Saint Raphael Catholic School and Preschool can be made in a variety of ways. Please contact Advancement Officer Ellen Guarente (919.865.5757) for more information.
Thank you for supporting Saint Raphael Catholic School and Preschool through a gift to the Ignatius Fund.