The Ignatius Fund
The Ignatius Fund is the foundation for all giving and our first philanthropic priority. The fund, which replaces smaller, school-wide fundraisers, provides for the schools’ most immediate operating expenses.
With tuition covering 88% of the grade school’s and 95% of the preschool’s operating budgets, the Ignatius Fund is crucial for filling in the gap between tuition charged and the true cost of a
Saint Raphael education.
7 Benefits of Donating to the Ignatius Fund:
- Invest in classroom technologies that improve learning and prepare our children to more effectively use the tools of tomorrow;
- Keep premium Catholic education affordable so children from around the Triangle have the opportunity to excel in mind, body, and spirit;
- Furnish important curriculum resources and specialized teacher positions that enrich our students;
- Provide our dedicated faculty with professional development opportunities to ensure continued academic excellence;
- Expand financial aid assistance;
- Enhance facilities and grounds to ensure our campus is safe and attractive;
- Impact the financial health and long-term stability of our schools.
Thank you for supporting Saint Raphael Catholic School and Preschool through a gift to the Ignatius Fund.